The information contained in this troubleshooting guide is only a recommendation and may need to be altered to suit the conditions and efficiency of the equipment employed.
- All work contained in this web site including text, graphics and images is copy righted, and all rights are reserved to Sun Chemical Group Coöperatief U.A., Sun Chemical Corporation, and their subsidiaries (the “Company”).
- This Company retains and reserves all rights to all trademarks, tradenames, service marks, logos, product names and slogans that have been used in this site, unless otherwise noted. Use of a Sun Chemical trademark for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Sun Chemical is strictly prohibited and may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. By using a Sun Chemical trademark, in whole or in part, you acknowledge that Sun Chemical is the sole owner of the trademark and agree you will not interfere with Sun Chemical’s usage or rights in the trademark, including challenging Sun Chemical’s use, rights, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words or marks, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Sun Chemical trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a Sun Chemical trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Sun Chemical
- All materials contained in this web site can only be downloaded on a single computer for personal, non-commercial use, unless otherwise noted.
- Except as expressly provided in these Conditions of Use, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, Web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Sun Chemical’s express prior written consent. Permission is granted to the user to reprint in hard copy up to five copies of any material for personal, non-commercial distribution or use.
“You may use information on Sun Chemical products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by Sun Chemical for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
- Any transmission including the sale or distribution of software contained on this site is strictly prohibited to certain countries such as Iraq, Cuba, Syria, Libya and North Korea.
- This company is not responsible for the content or activities of any other web site that is hyperlinked to or from this web site. This Company does not regularly review the materials posted on, or the activities of hyperlinked sites, and any decision to view any linked site is at the user’s own risk.
- The text and graphics residing on this web site may include typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, or outdated information. This site provides materials as a public service and any use of or reliance on its documents and graphics is at the user’s own risk. This Company will not be held liable for any action taken in reliance on posted information or for any consequential, special or similar damages as further provided in Section 11 below. ALL DOCUMENTS, AUDIO, VIDEO, SOFTWARE, PHOTOGRAPHS AND OTHER DATA ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
- Zero tolerance will be given to unlawful or infringing activities that occur on the web site.
- In interactive areas, the uploading or downloading of any material that infringes on intellectual property rights is prohibited.
- In interactive areas, the uploading or downloading of any material that violates the rights of publicity and privacy of any person, as well as any material that can be considered libelous or defamatory, is prohibited and will be removed or modified as the Company deems appropriate as soon as this Company receives notice of the situation. If you believe you are an aggrieved or interested party relating to any material that may be infringing of your intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights, or that is libelous or defamatory, notice to the Company should be sent to the Company headquarters address, attention General Counsel, with a detailed description of the alleged grievance or unlawful activity.
- Persons who unlawfully access, download or distribute materials from the site, or otherwise engage in unlawful activities, shall bear the sole liability for damages. THE SOLE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND THE USER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS LIMITED TO LIQUIDATED DAMAGES OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO USE OF, RELIANCE ON, RESULTS OBTAINED FROM, OR PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION DERIVED FROM THE SITE. USERS SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER DAMAGES FROM THE COMPANY FOR LOSS OF DATA, USE, PROFITS, SAVINGS OR GOODWILL THAT RESULT FROM THEIR RELIANCE ON, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE FROM THE SITE. Where applicable, the jurisdiction for any legal matters that arise from the use of this web site will be the state of New Jersey in the United States. The user submits to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Jersey, including the Federal District Court for the District of New Jersey. The laws of New Jersey shall apply to any dispute or matter arising in connection with this site, its use or the rights and obligations of the Company and user thereof, without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles.